Friday, February 12, 2016

Peer Review 2

I peer reviewed Nicolas Herard's draft and had this response. I also peer reviewed Jack Gyles' draft and had this response.
Burton, Gideon. "Peer Review Monster" uploaded 1/1/2009 via flickr. Public Domain.
1. I learned that though the genre may change, we are all trying to accomplish the same goal. This was valuable when considering the projects because it helped me understand what my end goal was, instead of spending all of my time perfecting the genre. I discovered that I should complete my goal and then fit it into the genre, instead of the other way around.

2. I did not like the way I ended my QRG, so I plan on completely re-doing it. I also thought I did not incorporate bullet points enough, so I will try to do that more effectively. I would like to restructure my information in order to make it flow better, instead of having long paragraphs.

3.  I think my information is the strongest part of my work. I spent a lot of time gathering this information and I think it will be the driving point of my draft. I also like how I have included relevant pictures in my QRG, I think they will function as a way for the reader to understand the situation in more ways than just reading what I wrote. I also love my title. I think it is relevant to the issue and does a good job grabbing the attention of a potential reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment