Sunday, February 21, 2016

Local Revision: Variety

In this blog post I will be analyzing the sentence variety in my Draft.
File:Basic constituent structure analysis English sentence.svg
AnonMoos. "Basic Constituent Structure Analysis" Uploaded on 9/14/2014 via wikimedia. Public Domains
I think that my sentence variety is pretty good, I have a multitude of sentence structures throughout my draft. I vary my sentences fairly well in my draft. Being a QRG, I tried to focus on making most of my sentences short and scannable. 

I use the genre conventions of a QRG to help me with my transitions. I use the sub-headers to tell my audience that I was on a new subject. I think this was a very effective way to do it, and appreciate the genre making it easy to do.

I liked my vocabulary in my draft. I think that I did a good job in using a variety of words that were sophisticated but understandable. I am sure that my audience would have no difficulty understanding my words and would also be engaged and interested by my word choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment