Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Project 3

In this post, I will be answering the following questions:




  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

1. One success I experienced was developing my argument. My drafts were well written so I knew exactly what I wanted to say.

2. One challenge I experienced was finding visual content for my video essay.

3. Now that this project is over, a huge weight is off of my shoulders. I am ready for my final project.

4. I think that I developed a good argument and that my project was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment