Sunday, April 3, 2016

Content Outline

In this post, I will be providing a content outline.

Opening Section:

Introduce myself and the issue. While introducing myself, relate to the audience.

Main Body 1:

State my personal view on the controversy. tell the audience I will be analyzing the pros and the cons, but tell them I am more on the "this idea is bad" side. Tell the audience why I am. Explain to them why some people are on the other side.

Main Body 2:

Begin with the pros of the idea. It is a good concept that is widely supported. It has the backing of many well-known political figures. It greatly appeals to a large majority of the population. Really
show the audience that I understand the solution and that I can understand why it is a good idea.

Main Body 3:

Now show the audience why it isn't a good idea. Cite historical facts. Explain to them why the idea is economically unsupported. This is where I will give a background in a few economic concepts. Take each of the ideas I talked about in the second body and tell them the negative way these things can effect.

Closing:

Sum up my counter argument. Tell the audience a little bit about what I think should be the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment