Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

In this post, I will be reflecting on pre-production, answering these questions:


  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

1. One success was beginning the work in class. This got me started and prepared me to complete the rest of the work.

2. One challenge was how tedious gathering the information on all of the sources was.

3. I think it will be a lot of work but it should be successful.

4. I am cautiously optimistic about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment