Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Project 2

In this post, I will be answering the following questions:


  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

1. I am glad that I decided to change from a podcast to a standard college essay. I did not have the right materials and I am much more comfortable with the college essay. That was the biggest success of the project.

2. The challenging thing was using my rough draft to create my final draft. This was difficult because they were not in the same genre. I worked through this by writing what I would have said and then tailoring that content to fit the genre of a standard college essay.

3. Next week is a whole new project, and I am pretty relieved but also nervous.

4. I am happy with my final product. I hope that it is as good as I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment