Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection on Production

In this post, I will be answering the following questions:


  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

1. One thing that worked was that I had already created a content outline, which allowed me to create rough transcripts for my work with relative ease.

2. One challenge I faced was getting the equipment I needed to record my work.

3. Based on this, my final draft should come out pretty well.

4. I am feeling pretty optimistic about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment