Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peer Review of David Klebowsky

In this post I will be reviewing David Klebowsy's QRG

I will be doing the fourth activity, making a recommendation. First I want to advise you to change your title to something a bit more attention grabbing. The current title: A Quick Look into the Rhetorical Life of a Civil Engineer does not necessarily compel me to want to read your work. Maybe make it a bit more catchy to draw the reader in. Another thing I would like to see would be some pictures. I think it is important to include pictures in your QRG to liven up the page, so its not just white space and text. I think this could be a good addition to your QRG that would help the readability of it greatly. I did like how many links you included, because that is a big part of the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment