Sunday, March 13, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

In this post, I will be talking about my rough draft.

When viewing my rough draft, it is important to know that I was unable to begin recording the audio for my podcast. That is not the biggest part of creating a podcast, however (at least in my opinion). I have done things like this before, and what really helps me the most is having a guideline to reference while creating the podcast and letting myself speak naturally.

The biggest weakness is that it is not in audio form. I wish that I had been able to do this, but I hope that my reviewers will be able to work with the rough transcript I have provided.

One strength I have in this project is my experience with speaking to an audience. I acted for three years in high school and have done many speeches to my peers and elders. I am very confident in my ability to put together a podcast that will flow naturally and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment